DALHART FEDERAL ONLINE
With Online Banking you can have access to your accounts with Dalhart Federal Savings & Loan Association 7 days-a-week. This service enables you to
- Access your accounts online
- Print Statements
- Transfer Funds
- Initiate Stop Payments
- Search for specific transactions on loan and deposit accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay Bills
- Reorder Checks
- And more
Notice Commercial Customers: Dalhart Federal Savings, in compliance with the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, will not allow customers to process unlawful internet gambling transactions through their accounts held at Dalhart Federal Savings.
Electronic Payment Processing (ACH)
- Create and Send ACH batches. You can setup an ACH batch to pay employees by direct deposit
- Create and Send ACH batches. If you have persons who have authorized you to pull funds from their accounts via ACH, you can build ACH batches to do so.
- Re-use ACH batches you have created.
- Review history of ACH batches.
- You can set up sub-users to access your account information or perform transactions online.
- You control the areas they can access online.
Security and Browser Requirements
Is your browser compatible with Dalhart Federal Online Banking?
While accessing Dalhart Federal Online always make sure the security lock in the lower right corner of your screen is closed on your browser.
To view additional security issues click here to go to our Security and Identity Theft Information page.
Never share your password with another person. Keep your password secret. To help maintain security, you should change your password regularly. To change your password after you logon, go to Customer Service to Change Password.